4.28.2013

Crop Sweater




I love weekends because I can wear whatever makes me comfortable--a crop sweater is a must.
However, I still like dress up my look by wearing some cool funky accessories. I usually layer my necklaces like the one I'm wearing here. Isn't this sunglasses necklace pretty cool?! And you've probably seen this triangle necklace in my other posts that I wear it a lot. It was such a good buy at H & M: a three piece set that only cost $15 and you can wear them separately. Finally, an arm candy to finish the whole look.

Crop Sweater: Boutique store from Hong Kong
Crop Sweater Alternatives: Organic by John Patrick (La Garconne), Topshop, Nastygal
Top: Gap
Triangle necklace: H & M
Other Accessories: Please click here to visit the facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment