4.24.2013

Printed Pants



I went to the South Coast Plaza Mall yesterday and I couldn't help but take a picture with the balloons that I always see when I pass by there. I just love all the colors; all the blues, reds, and pinks mixed together. I wish I could see them fly up like how the old man from the movie, "Up" did it.

Wishful thinking aside, I pulled this classic white polo look and made it more modern by pairing it with a printed pants. Though I was ambivalent on trying this trend, I'm happy with how this outfit turned out. Also, I could definitely see this pants as a part of wardrobe staple for this spring. If you are like me who doesn't want her thighs to look like a big tree trunk or look like someone from a circus act, try wearing a subtle print like the ones I'm wearing or a watercolor print. Opting for a smaller print instead of a bold or large printed pants would de-emphasize all the things that you want to hide--big hips and thighs.

Top: St. John's Bay
Pants: Gap
Pants Alternatives: ASOS, Club Monaco, Gap
Bag: H & M
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Yosi Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment