4.17.2013

White Tee


Today was one of those rare moments where I was lucky enough to enjoy a perfect sunny day. Though most would say the sun always shines in California, this is not true. For the past few days, it has been pretty gloomy in the mornings. In the next few days, we're also expecting some strong winds. So, I grabbed this chance to wear what I want and wore my favorite white tee.

Most would say a simple T-shirt is a fashion staple. However, most don't wear plain old T-shirts because they don't know the right fit for them. I've seen a lot of people who wear smaller sized shirts because they think it accentuates their body when it's actually emphasizing their "love handles." On the other hand, wearing a big shirt may cover all the things that you don't want to show, but it also hides all your assets.

Pick the right one for you and you won't ever regret buying a shirt like I did when I found this perfect white tee. It's not only budget friendly, a white tee goes with everything. I wanted to show it off, so I pulled this outfit together. Besides this tee, I think I fell in love with this necklace. I already know it goes well with my tee, but I could definitely imagine it with a dress or even a silky blouse.

top: Gap
leggings: Angl
shoes: Target
accessories: click here to inquire on the Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. wow..Loved how you paired up a simple tee with quirky accessories..Loving the necklace...
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete