2.02.2014

Something Yellow





Just a few months ago, I went to Bangkok with my sister to buy clothes, and I became obsessed with these mohair sweaters, cardigans etc. My sister laughed at me because she thought hairy sweaters were too "out there". But, she was a good sport about it and we found one that I really liked (you can view what I got from this related post).

After a while, I heard that she went back to Bangkok and bought mohair cardigans because it was trending. She bought three mohair cardigans for my me and my other two sisters, but I ended up with the most difficult color to match. My other two sister got a white one and a beige one, which you can totally match with just about anything. When I saw the yellow cardigan, I immediately imagined myself looking like a chick (not the girl, but the baby animal) all I was missing was the beak. I put off wearing my yellow cardigan, until my sister gave me an idea on how to wear them when she saw how H & M was styling these hairy sweaters on their stores. And this is how I got my something yellow, even more frightening that it was hairy, but I was able to pull it off and create this amazing look. It doesn't mean that I'm still not vying for my sister's cardigan, but I learned to love what's mine.

Cardigan: from a boutique store in Bangkok, Thailand
Alternative:American Apparel ($89), FoyMall ($37), H&M in beige ($69.95)
Dress:: from a Boutique store in Bangkok, Thailand
Alternative: Forever 21 ($12.80), ASOS ($46.30)

No comments:

Post a Comment