2.10.2014

Printed Skirt





While I do love wearing shirts, as you can tell since I named my blog "Miss Plain T," I have a weakness for skirts. Whether it's a skater skirt, or a pencil skirt, I have got to have them. This printed skirt is my most recent shopping goodie when I went to Bangkok with my sister. I love that it has an unusual print, but it is still wearable. I even matched it with a crop black sweater to show off the whole print, which also gives me an added bonus of making my short legs look a little bit longer than it really is.While you can also wear heels with this look, I've always preferred wearing flats, so I opted for these pair of D' Orsay flats. To top of my look, I wore a statement necklace and some coral lipstick and I was off to go out on a new day.

Top: Boutique store from Bangkok
Alternative: Topshop ($70), Forever 21 ($15.80), Mango ($49.99)
Skirt: Boutique store from Bangkok
Alternative: Clover Canyon ($220), Clover Canyon ($220), Mary Katrantzou ($1190)
Necklace: message me for details

No comments:

Post a Comment